FOSS Weekly #17 - Rust in Kernel 6.1, Godot's $8M raise, Firefox relay, & more
Hope you had a good week! Here's everything happened this week in open source. Lots of *big* releases and announcements!
This week's issue is sponsored by PostHog! PostHog's open source product data platform has everything engineering teams need in one place. Product Analytics, Session Recording, Funnels, Feature Flags, Experimentation and more -- all seamlessly integrated. And you can self-host, so user data never leaves your infrastructure. Get started -- for free.
🐧 Linux updates
- W4 Games, the company behind Godot raises $8.5M in funding [w4games.com]
- Godot engine 4.0 Beta released [godotengine.org]
- PyTorch moves from Meta to the Linux foundation [ai.facebook.com]
- Firefox Relay to get phone number forwarding support [ghacks.net]
- Linux Foundation plans to form Open Wallet Foundation [linuxfoundation.org]
🔗 Also read
Loved this issue? Why not subscribe to get the next one in your inbox? 👇
Or if you prefer RSS. Thank you for reading FOSS Weekly :)